14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare and collectible mid-size Tissot chronograph with in-house caliber 28.9 CHRO (based on Lemanua 13) made for Swiss-based dealer Barth in the early 1940s.
This particular piece is notable for a well-preserved 14k solid gold case measuring 32 mm without crown and excellent champagne colored dial.
Professionally serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 14k gold 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Professionally polished. Excellent overall condition.
- 32 mm (without crown) / 37.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Original "onion" crown and pushers
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1207505
- Reference number: n/a
- Manual-winding chronograph
- In-house Cal. 28.9 (Based on Lemania 13), signed "Tissot"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Fine overall condition
- Professionally serviced in May 2018.
- Original and untouched champagne dial in good condition. Showing uniform aging and minor traces of use.
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock, signed "Barth Zurich" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in excellent condition
- The watch with brand new generic strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.