14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Rare and highly collectable Tissot chronograph sharing the very same movement with Omega 33.3 and Lemania 15 TL. Apparently it was one of the most notable movements representing cutting edge technology and precision of that era.
This particular piece is notable for an oversize 37 mm case with elegant thin lugs and a charismatic multi-scale original dial.
Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Gold-plated 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Excellent overall condition showing minor traces of use
- 37 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original fluted crown and "coffin" pushers.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1122773
- Reference number: NA
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Legendary Cal. 33.3 (Based on Omega 33.3 and Lemania 15 TL), signed "Tissot"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent overall condition
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Original and untouched multi-scale silver dial in showing uniform aging of the surface
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock.
- Original unrestored hands showing uniform aging of original blue-steel surface
- The watch with handmade dark brown calfskin strap.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.