Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Extremely rare and collectible timepiece - International Watch Co "Hermet". This type of case was produced by IWC in quite limited amounts and featured special type of snap-on case back providing additional humidity- and dust-proof capabilities, that is why it was called "Hermet" derived from "Hermetique". Hermet cases existed in few sizes and this example is the biggest one measuring 37.5 mm without a crown.
This particular watch is notable for an extremely rare dial - original and untouched creamy white dial with ArtDeco-ish numerals accompanied by a charming set of blue steel hands.
Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece stainless steel case with snap-on case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Possibly polished in the past, showing various traces of use. The case maintained pretty sharp edges and perfect geometry.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Robust, precise and collectible Caliber 83, signed "International Watch Co Swiss".
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Good condition showing certain traces of servicing in the past.
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched original creamy-white dial in good condition with moderate patina over the surface.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock
- Original blue steel hands
- The watch with handmade VintageCaliber calfskin leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.