14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Classic timepiece by Omega featuring an early execution of the famous Omega's manual-winding Caliber 30T2. It has a very wearable and classic-shaped 35 mm stainless steel case with elegant lugs. An original and honest look of this rare tuxedo dial combined with excellent reliability makes this watch a perfect one to enter the world of Omega collecting.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Untouched original dial in showing minor traces of aging.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original silver hour and minute hands
- The watch with our handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.