Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
IWC classics at its' best! This very fine stainless steel dress watch made in Schaffhausen in 1944 is boasting with elegant 35 mm case (look at those faceted lugs!), charming silverish dial with raised Arabic numerals, and collectable in-house caliber 83.
This particular piece is notable for a very sharp case, rare dial's layout and overall honest and attractive condition. It comes with period correct box and stainless steel buckle.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Excellent overall condition showing very sharp facets. May have been lightly polished once in the past.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 40.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel gold fluted crown.
- Original acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1098986
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Precise and collectable Caliber 83, signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Rhodium plated, decorated with Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h. No anti-shock protection.
- Serial number: 1066925
- Excellent overall condition. Service history is unknown, however, the movement shows acceptable results at timegrapher: ca.190 deg. of amplitude, -32 seconds a day, 1 ms of beat error. Service is recommended at buyer's expense.
- All original untouched dial in excellent condition showing moderate ageing over the surface.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock.
- Original "dauphine" golden hands, original golden small seconds hand in good condition.
- The watch comes with a quality aftermarket strap, period-correct IWC buckle.
- Original period-correct box by IWC
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.