Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
What comes to your mind if somebody says "timeless classic" and "vintage watch"? Right, Patek Philippe. What comes to your mind when you think about the material for such a watch? Right, gold. This is not the case with extremely rare and valuable Patek Philippe Ref.1503 from 1944. This watch is boasting with
This is not the case with extremely rare and valuable Patek Philippe Ref.1503 from 1944. This watch is boasting with 35 mm case made of stainless steel, a truly unusual material for dress watch produced by Patek Philippe. The reference is the same as worn by famous Jewish activist, nazi-hunter and writer Simon Wiesenthal (his watch with black dial and Breguet numerals was sold for more than 350 thousand CHF).
This particular piece is notable for its' rarity, very wearable size, and honest vintage condition with a lot of charm and charisma.
Serviced in 2015 and was never worn since then. Comes with brand new Patek Philippe strap, period correct steel Patek Philippe buckle, and extract of archives. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing. Teardrop lugs.
- Professionally polished to perfection. Showing no traces of use.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 634593
- Precise chronometer grade manual-winding movement with sweep seconds
- Cal. 12-120 signed "Patek, Philippe & Co Geneve".
- 18 jewels, micrometer regulator, Cotes de Geneve, nickel plated.
- Serial number: 925952
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in 2015 and never worn since then.
- Original untouched silver two-tone sector dial in good condition. Visible ageing on the outer perimeter of the dial, minor scratches at 11 o'clock and on the small seconds sub-dial. Ageing around applied numerals.
- Signed "Patek, Philippe & Co" at 12 o'clock. Raised silver Arabic numerals.
- Original silver hour and minutes hands, blue steel small seconds hand.
- The watch comes with brand new Patek Philippe strap and original period-correct vintage Patek Philippe buckle in stainless steel
- Extract of Patek Philippe archives
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.