Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful Angelus Chronodato successfully combines the character of tool watch with avant-garde horological technology and complications. That is what Angelus was famous for - charisma, design and top technology. Chronodato series features a combination of 2-reg chronograph and the full calendar showing the day of the week, date, and month. It is powered by a completely in-house caliber 217.
This particular example boasts with a full solid gold case in exceptionally mint condition and a matching champagne dial in matching near-NOS condition. True time capsule, true collector's piece!
All original parts. Fully serviced in April 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Lightly polished. Generally well-preserved condition with razor sharp edges and perfect geometry. Crisp hallmarks and original finishing of the middle-case.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original golden crown, original golden pushers.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial: 60556
- Manual-wind chronograph, 60s, 45min, pillar wheel subsidiary second and triple calendar complication.
- Caliber 217 with unsigned bridge in fine condition
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Fully serviced in April 2018
- Original untouched champagne dial in near-NOS condition with little to no traces of ageing.
- Ageing around the minute counter at 2 o'clock is barely visible with a naked eye
- Signed "Angelus Chronodato" at 12 o’clock and "Swiss" at 6 o’clock.
- Original golden hands. Original golden chronograph hands in mint condition. Silverish date hand.
- Calendar in Italian
- The watch with leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.