Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Amazing and truly rare timepiece by Breitling from ca.1945. The Datora series combines the avant-garde horological technologies of the 1940s with an understated yet very elegant design. It is useful and advanced watch powered by Valjoux 72C, a variation of the legendary Valjoux 72, where "C" means "Calendar" offering robust 3-reg chronograph along with full calendar showing day, date, and month.
This particular example is notable for extremely crisp and probably unpolished stainless steel case and amazingly mint silver-white dial with the charming set of blue steel hands.
Amazing all original condition. Perfectly functional. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed high polished and satin finishing.
- Most likely unpolished. All numbers are crisp and visible. Minor traces of use and scratches on the caseback.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned steel crown. Original rectangular pushers in outstanding condition.
- Original acrylic crystal.
- Serial number: 608963
- Reference number: 785
- Manual-winding with full calendar and chronograph complications
- Valjoux 72
- Nickel-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 245 deg. of amplitude, +5 seconds a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original dial in exceptional condition showing uneven ageing of the surface which is visible only with the loupe and special light conditions.
- Signed "Breitling Datora" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised golden Arabic numerals.
- Original blue steel hands
- The watch handmade Italian leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.