Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Being probably one of the nicest Breitling references from the mid-40s, the 777 boasts with desirable 38 mm waterproof case, screw-down caseback and pump pushers. It also features very mint silver dial with radium luminous numerals accompanied by a set of blue still radium hands. Collectible and wearable timepiece in pristine condition.
All original and running perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Showing strong geometry and sharp edges/facets. Lightly polished in the past. Minor traces of use, minor scratches.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel unsigned crown. Original "mushroom" pushers.
- Original crystal.
- Manual-winding 2-reg 45-minutes chronograph
- Cal.175 by Venus, signed "Breitling".
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results: 280 deg. of amplitude, +3 seconds a day, 1 ms of beat error.
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition. Minor traces of ageing on the outer perimeter of the dial.
- Signed "Breitling Premier" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock. Luminous Arabic numerals (radium).
- Original radium blue steel hands. Original chrono hands.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.