Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and beautiful example of a true military watch produced by Eterna for the Czech Army. It features a bulletproof cushion-shaped case with screw-down caseback and reliable Eterna Cal.852s.
This particular example is notable for a true collector's condition. It offers a well preserved unpolished case which still has original fat spring bars with bronze tubes and a beautifully aged "tropical" radium dial. Don't miss your chance to wear a part of history!
The watch went through complete overhaul/service in January 2018.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 21 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds.
- In-house Eterna cal.852S, signed "Eterna" and with a serial number.
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve.
- Serial number: 3297523
- Fully serviced in January 2018
- Original black dial in good condition showing uniform tropical patina.
- Signed "Eterna" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original radium numerals
- Original golden hands in great condition.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.