Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
This exquisite and eye-catching vintage timepiece by Jaeger-Lecoultre comes from ca.1945 and offers perhaps one of the most admirable and elegant triple-calendars ever made. The reference 2721 is notable for 36 mm stainless steel case decorated with elegant teardrop lugs and a refined dial's layout - even though the watch has 4 hands and 2 apertures, it remains perfectly balanced and easy to read. The movement inside is an in-house Cal.464A (production of ca.1800 pieces between 1944 and 1945 according to Zaf Basha) perfectly combines precision, functionality and the best Swiss craftsmanship. This particular piece is notable for overall outstanding near-NOS condition inside and out.
The watch went through complete service in January 2018.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Original acrylic crystal
- Precise manual-winding movement with sweep seconds and triple calendar
- Pushers at 2 (setting month) and 4 o'clock (setting date), the day of the week is changed with crown
- Cal.464 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre"
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Fully serviced in May 2017
- Original untouched silver dial in excellent condition showing barely visible aging on the outer perimeter.
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised pink gold hour markers and Arabic numerals
- Original pink gold hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with blue lizard strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.