Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and beautiful example of a true military watch produced by Longines for the Czech Army throughout the late 30s and 40s along with Lemania and Eterna. It features a huge cushion-shaped case with snap-on caseback and massive fixed bars.
This particular example comes from the third and the last series ever produced for the Czech Military Forces in the total amount of 3582 pieces. It is powered with caliber 15.68z designed especially to military specs.
The watch went through complete overhaul/service in January 2018.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Original rotating bezel
- Professionally polished to factory specs.
- 40 mm (without crown) / 52 mm (lug-to-lug) / 24 mm (between lugs)
- Replacement steel crown
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Signed "Majetek Vojenské Správy" which means "Property of the Armed Forces"
- Manual-winding with small seconds.
- In-house Cal.15.68 signed "Longines" and with a serial number.
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve.
- Serial number: 7633231
- Fully serviced in January 2018
- Original black dial in good condition showing uniform aging over the surface.
- Signed "Longines" at 12 o'clock and "Anti-magnetique" at 6 o'clock.
- Original luminous numerals
- Original "cathedral" hands in good condition. Professionally relumed.
- The watch with generic NATO strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.