Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Original, fascinating, and still affordable timepiece made by Omega in ca.1945. It features 35 mm all stainless steel case, silver-white dial with beautiful mirror-like Arabic numerals and an original version of the famous Cal.30T2 - successor of the Cal.30 which actually made Omega successful and popular brand.
The watch went through complete service in Devember 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 40 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned "mushroom" steel crown.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Nickle-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 9537530
- Fully serviced in December 2017
- Untouched authentic silver-white dial in good condition with minor spotting of the surface, aging of the outer perimeter of the dial.
- Gilt beveled Arabic numerals
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock (even though it is known that Omega started to sign watches with "Swiss Made" around 1950, there are known correct dials signed like this prior to 1950).
- Original silver hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with handmade grey calfskin strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.