Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A beautiful and collectible piece by Omega. It features a very well-balanced and classic-shaped 35 mm 2-body case with secure screw-down caseback encasing Omega's famous Caliber 30T2. However, the most special part of this watch is dial. It appears to be finished in a very uncommon way - instead of painting the silvered dial, the dialmaker left the mirror-like silvered surface and protected it with lacquer. Then scales and logo were printed on top. Finally, it has an unusual 24 hours scale in the middle section. An absolute stunner, perfect daily beater, and just right addition to your collection.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back. High-polished finishing.
- Good condition, showing minor traces of wear and use: scratches and notches. Polished in the past.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned crown
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Reference: 2169
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Caliber 30T2PC
- 15 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve, Shock-protected.
- Service history is unknown. The watch keeps time within +/- 20 seconds a day though full service/overhaul is recommended at buyers expense.
- Original glossy silver dial in excellent condition.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o’clock.
- Original hands in good condition. Professionally relumed.
- Brand new handmade calfskin strap and generic steel buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.