14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Classic timepiece by Omega featuring an early execution of the famous Omega's manual-winding Caliber 30T2. It has a very wearable and classic-shaped 35 mm stainless steel case with elegant lugs. The dial has pleasant creamy tone and features beveled mirror-like Arabic numerals. Minor patina, original honest look, and excellent reliability. This watch will be a perfect one to enter the world of Omega collecting.
The watch went through complete service in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Unsigned steel crown.
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 10423616
- Fully serviced in June 2018
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition showing minor traces of aging.
- Correctly bearing no "Swiss Made" signature
- Decorated with printed minute track and beveled numerals.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original silver hour and minute hands
- The watch with our handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.