Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Fascinating timepiece by Omega featuring an early execution of the famous manual-winding Caliber 30T2. It offers a very wearable and classic-shaped 35 mm stainless steel case. This particular watch is notable for excellent overall condition and all original parts.
Timeless design and very comfortable size make this watch truly versatile. Excellent addition to any kind of collection.
The watch went through complete service in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to Omega factory specs.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned "mushroom" steel crown.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds
- Cal.30T2 signed "Omega Swiss"
- Rhodium-plated, 15 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 10294198
- Fully serviced in June 2018
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition showing minor traces of aging.
- Correctly bearing no "Swiss Made" signature
- Decorated with railway minute track and beveled hour markers along with gilt Arabic numerals.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original golden hands
- The watch with our handmade VintageCaliber.com strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.