Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Something that you don't see very often in great condition! An original Rolex "Bubbleback" from ca. 1940. It is nicknamed so because of the caseback's shape which is rounded to fit the rotor of an in-house automatic winding mechanism. The legendary watch features a waterproof "Oyster" case with famous screw-down crown and screw-down caseback as well as chronometer-grade automatic movement.
This particular example is notable for all original silver-white dial and luminous blue-steel hands showing minor yet charming patina. Outstanding example for a true Rolex enthusiast. A chance to wear a history of the most prominent watch brand in the world on your wrist.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back and crown.
- Polished in the past. Showing no scratches or dents.
- 31 mm (without crown) / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 17 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown.
- Service plexigladd crystal
- Reference number: 3372
- Automatic chronometer with sweep seconds hand
- Cal.745/A296 signed "Rolex Perpetual Swiss Made Patented"
- 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve
- Excellent condition
- Original untouched dial in excellent condition showing minor traces of aging
- Signed "Rolex Oyster Perpetual" at 12 o'clock, signed "Chronometer" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original blue steel hands with radium lume. Might have been relumed decades ago.
- Original sweep seconds hand.
- Original radium numerals
- The watch comes with a premium Calfskin strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.