Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Rare and honest Rolex Oyster Precision offering a true collecting value along with charming patina reflecting all the years this timepiece have seen. First of all, it is notable for its' gorgeous dial which once used to be creamy white but turned honey colored due to radium burns. You can actually see that the watch was kept in the drawer for years without use several times: the hands stood still and burned the surface of the dial. It features the famous "Oyster" case with screw-down case back and early screw-down crown. Charismatic, collectible, attractive.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed brushed and high-polished finishing. Screw-down crown, smooth bezel.
- Excellent overall condition showing thick lugs. Polished in the past.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown signed with Rolex crown.
- Case reference: 4377 / 4461
- Serial number: 338xxx
- Precise manual-winding movement
- Signed "Montres Rolex SA, Geneva Swiss, Seventeen 17 Jewels"
- Service history is unknown, however, the examination and timegrapher test tells us that the service was most likely carried out within the last 12 months.
- Original untouched dial in good condition showing uniform ageing.
- Signed "Rolex Oyster Precision" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in excellent condition.
- Original radium lume
- The watch with a handmade calfskin strap (aftermarket)
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.