Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
While collectors are often getting angry when somebody describes a time-only watch using the term "Calatrava" this extremely rare Ulysse Nardin from the early 40s apparently deserves this nickname thanks to a very vivid and recognizable shape. This particular timepiece is notable for a sharp and really oversize 37.5 mm case boasting with a very pronounced flat bezel, massive lugs and amazingly preserved silver dial. Truly rare and mint it gives you amazing feeling on the wrist.
The watch went through complete service in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body solid 18k rose gold case with snap-on caseback
- Professionally polished. Excellent condition, showing strong geometry, sharp edges and no traces of use.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original rose gold fluted crown.
- Original acrylic crystal
- Manual-winding "time-only" caliber with small seconds
- Felsa 2xx based caliber signed "Ulysee Nardin"
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock protection.
- Serial number: 235781
- Professionally serviced in December 2017.
- Original and untouched silver dial in like-NOS condition
- Showing barely visible aging around minute markers on the outer perimeter of the dial
- Signed "Ulysse Nardin" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock
- Beveled golden hour markers and Arabic numerals at quarter
- Original rose gold "dauphine" hands.
- The watch with brand-new crocco leather strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.