14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Exceptional vintage chronograph made by Ulysse Nardin in the mid-1940s. Unlike many other chronographs of that era, this particular timepiece offers a "jumbo" 18k gold case measuring up to 37.5 mm without a crown. The refined designed of the case is perfectly matched by salmon-colored dial in excellent condition. Needless to say that purple colored hands are making the image complete and perfect. Beautiful, charismatic, and at the same time very wearable timepiece. Quintessential vintage chronograph in solid gold.
The watch went through complete service in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body solid 18k yellow gold case with snap-on caseback
- Professionally detailed. Excellent condition, showing strong geometry, sharp edges and no traces of use.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold fluted crown.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Manual-winding 2-reg column wheel chronograph
- Valjoux 23 signed "Ulysee Nardin"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock protection.
- Serial number: 123220
- Professionally serviced in May 2018.
- Original and salmon dial in excellent condition showing minor spotting over the surface
- Signed "Ulysse Nardin" at 12 o'clock
- Printed Arabic numerals
- Original purple steel "pencil" hands
- The watch with brand-new leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.