14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
A very charming and charismatic timepiece by Ulysse Nardin made in the mid 1940-s. This particular timepiece is notable for a sharp oversize 37.5 mm case boasting elegant faceted lugs, for a beautifully aged "ghost" dial and well-preserved movement.
The watch went through complete service in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on caseback
- Professionally polished. Excellent condition, showing strong geometry, sharp edges and no traces of use.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Manual-winding "time-only" caliber with small seconds
- Felsa 2xx based caliber signed "Ulysee Nardin"
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock protection.
- Serial number: 238836
- Professionally serviced in May 2018.
- Original and untouched silver-white dial showing strong but uniform aging
- Signed "Ulysse Nardin" at 12 o'clock
- Printed chapter ring and Arabic numerals
- Original blue tempered hands.
- The watch with brand-new generic leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.