Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This beautiful vintage Universal Geneve timepiece represents what could be called a 'true' vintage watch. The Compax has it all: excellent dressy design from the mid-40s, excellent in-house movement, and perfectly balanced amount of patina. It is a truly charming and exquisite timepiece.
Freshly serviced! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 14k Solid yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Lightly polished in the past. Showing minor traces of use and some scratches.
- 34 mm (without crown) / 41 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Reference: 52217
- Manual-winding 2-reg chronograph
- In-house Cal.283 signed 'Universal Geneve'
- Freshly serviced
- Original and untouched silver-white dial in good condition. Showing aging and patination of the surface.
- Signed "Universal Geneve" at 12 o'clock and "Compax" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hour and minute hands
- Service central chronograph hand
- The watch with a generic strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice, and general terms and conditions.