Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful Angelus Chronodato successfully combines the character of tool watch with avant-garde horological technology and complications. That is what Angelus was famous for - charisma, design and top technology. Chronodato series features a combination of 2-reg chronograph and the full calendar showing the day of the week, date, and month. It is powered by a completely in-house caliber 217.
This particular example is notable for its' early execution, crisp full solid gold case in exceptionally mint condition and a matching dial aged to matching the light-champagne tone. The dial's layout is completely unusual for the Chronodato of that age and is signed for a local dealer active in Caracas back in that time - Maximo Blum. Even though the dial is completely original, it is unknown whether the dealer's signature was added at the factory or later in Caracas.
All original parts. Fully serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Lightly polished. Generally well-preserved condition with razor sharp edges and perfect geometry. Crisp hallmarks and original finishing of the middle-case.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original golden crown, original golden pushers.
- Service acrylic crystal
- Serial: 67678
- Manual-wind chronograph, 60s, 45min, pillar wheel subsidiary second and triple calendar complication.
- Caliber 217 with unsigned bridge in fine condition
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Fully serviced in June 2018
- Original untouched dial aged to champagne tone
- Uniform aging over the surface
- Signed "Angelus Chronodato" at 12 o’clock and "Swiss" at 6 o’clock.
- Presumably original hands - due to unusual dial layout it is unclear if the watch was delivered with this handset.
- Calendar in Spanish
- The watch with leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.