Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful Angelus Chronodato successfully combines the character of tool or military watch with avantgarde horological technology and complications. That is what Angelus was famous for - charisma, design and top technology. Chronodato series features combination of 2-reg chronograph and the full calendar showing day of the week, date, and month itself. It is powered by famous in-house caliber 217 in outstanding condition.
This particular piece is very unusual and rare - it is signed "Angelus" on the case and the movement, but "Halcon" on the dial! Halcon - is the name of Swiss watch manufacturer which was active till approximately mid-50s. The story behind this watch is unknown, however, it seems like a special order or prototype made by Angelus for Halcon.
The watch went through complete service in August 2016. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- All stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Outstandingly sharp and mint condition.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown, original pushers.
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-wind chronograph, 60s, 45min, pillar wheel subsidiary second and triple calendar complication.
- Caliber 217 signed "Angelus"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Mint condition
- Fully serviced in August 2016
- Original untouched creamy white dial in fine condition with moderate aging and certain scratches on the surface.
- Signed "Halcon" at 12 o’clock and "Swiss" at 6 o’clock.
- Original blue steel radium hour and minute hands. Blue steel chronograph hands in mint condition. Gold date hand.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.