Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and beautiful timepiece by Eterna shares a lot with the famous military series nicknamed "Majetek" (watches issued to pilots of the Czech Air Forces in the late 1930s and early 1940s) for instance - a bulletproof cushion-shaped case with screw-down caseback and reliable Eterna Cal.852.
This particular example is notable for beautiful dial still showing very charming patina. The case and movement are also in outstanding condition. Don't miss your chance to wear a part of history!
The watch went through complete overhaul/service in January 2018.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 48 mm (lug-to-lug) / 21 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with sweep seconds.
- In-house Eterna cal.852, signed "Eterna" and with serial number.
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve.
- Serial number: 3208662
- Fully serviced in January 2018
- Original black dial in good condition with minor traces of aging.
- Signed "Eterna" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Radium was taken off the numerals
- Original golden hands in good condition.
- Lume was professionally replaced.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.