Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
A very attractive timepiece by Eterna combining everything that a true watch enthusiast wants from a time-only steel watch: 37 mm all stainless steel case with screw-down caseback, robust manual-winding in-house movement, and Watch fantastic glossy black luminous dial with a beautiful set of hands. All original watch in the condition of a so-called "barn find" with tons of character and charisma.
All original, running perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with screw-down case back. Stain and high-polished finishing.
- Outstanding condition, professionally polished in the past.
- 37 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned crown
- Possibly replacement crystal
- Manual-winding in-house movement
- Caliber 852s
- 15 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 50 hours of power reserve, Shock-protected.
- Service history is unknown, however, the watch shows strong results and does not require any further investment: 270 deg. of amplitude, +2 seconds a day, 0 ms of beat error.
- Original glossy black galvanic gilt dial in outstanding near-mint condition. Minor flaw on the second track between 4 and 5 o'clock.
- Signed "Eterna" at 12 o’clock. Signed "Swiss" at 6 o’clock.
- Gilt Arabic numerals and gilt sector/railway seconds track
- Original correct hands in outstanding condition.
- The tip of the sweep seconds hand was broken at a certain moment in the past
- Brand new calfskin strap (handmade in Germany) and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.