Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Our personal favorite, a classic vintage chronograph from the 1940s - Lemania CH27. This watch is notable for many reasons. First of all because of Lemania CH27 C12, the movement which gave birth to Omega Cal.27 CHRO and then the famous Cal.321. In fact, these movements were technically identical showing only minor differences in finishing. This amazingly designed movement is hidden inside the most sought-after version of the case - patented "waterproof" case with screw-down caseback. Finally, the watch is boasting with a very charming creamy-white dial in a true vintage and untouched condition. The watch shows a real vintage character, the patina is here but not disturbing. Though some may say "i'd prefer the Omega", this Lemania appears to be a way rarer than both Omega 27 CHRO and early executions of Cal.321. There are always few Omega pieces on the market while an all original Lemania pops up once a year. Don't miss your chance.
The watch went through complete service in March 2019! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Polished in the past, overall good condition showing no traces of oxidation
- 35.5 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Steel fluted crown. Steel "mushroom" pushers.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Manual-winding 3-reg column wheel chronograph
- Caliber CHRO 27 C 12 by Lemania - technically equal to Omega 321
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Fully serviced in March 2019
- Original creamy-white dial in excellent condition showing uniform patina
- Radium Arabic numerals
- Signed "Lemania" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original blue steel hands (darkened) with original radium
- The watch with premium VintageCaliber.com leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.