Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Original, fascinating, and still affordable timepiece made by Omega in ca.1947. It features 38 mm all stainless steel case, creamy-white dial with beautiful mirror-like Arabic numerals. It is powered with Cal.30T2 - a reliable successor of the famous Cal.30 which actually made Omega successful and popular brand.
This particular piece is notable for beautiful champagne colored dial showing minimal ageing and shiny 38 mm case.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Polished in the past. Fine condition showing minor traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Replacement crown (unsigned).
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.30T2 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. No shock protection.
- Serial number: 10584923
- Service history is unknown. Timegrapher shows strong results: 220 degrees of amplitude, 1 ms of beat error, -8 seconds a day.
- Untouched authentic champagne dial in good condition showing little to no ageing of the surface, and few damages around the logo at 12 o'clock.
- Raised golden Arabic numerals.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality German handmade calfskin strap
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.