Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Our personal favorite chrono from the 1940s - a beautiful Tissot CH27. This watch is notable for many reasons. First of all because of Lemania CH27 C12, the movement which gives a birth to Omega Cal.27 CHRO and then the famous Cal.321. In fact, these movements are technically identical showing only minor differences in finishing. This amazingly designed movement is hidden inside the most sought-after version of the case - patented "waterproof" case with screw-down caseback. Finally, the watch is boasting with a very charming creamy-white dial in amazing untouched condition. The watch is mint but showing a true vintage character, the patina is here but barely noticeable and charismatic.
Though some may say "i'd prefer the Omega", this Tissot appears to be a way more rare than both Omega 27 CHRO and early executions of Cal.321. There are always few Omega pieces on the market while an all original Tissot pops up once a year. Don't miss your chance.
The watch went through complete service in May 2018! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 2-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Polished in the past, overall good condition showing no traces of oxidation
- 35.3 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown. Original "mushroom" pushers.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Manual-winding 3-reg column wheel chronograph
- Caliber CHRO 27 C 12 by Lemania - technically equal to Omega 321
- Rhodium-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Fully serviced in May 2018
- Original creamy-white dial in outstanding condition showing uniform warm patina
- Radium Arabic numerals
- Signed "Tissot" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original blue steel hands (darkened) with original radium
- The watch with premium leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.