14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Attractive and sought after classics by Omega. Being an early execution of the reference 2506, this particular piece is notable for a beautiful two-tone silver dial with gilt numerals and a shiny oversize 38 mm case made of stainless steel. The movement inside is a rare antimagnetic execution of the famous Cal.30T2 - manual-winding caliber 283. All in all, this watch offers everything you can imagine: it is big and wearable, it is beautiful and understated, it is reliable and valuable.
Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.283 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 11.6 million
- Excellent condition. Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched original dial in very good condition. Showing uniform aging of the surface
- Gilt Arabic numerals and beveled gilt hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.