14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare, charismatic, and highly-collectible chronograph by Angelus with a clear military provenance - L.E. engraved on the caseback stay for "Légi Erő" which means Air Forces in the Hungarian language. The watch, in fact, was also sourced in Hungary. It features crisp and strong 38 mm case, in-house chronograph movement Angelus 215 and amazing original black galvanic gilt dial.
Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Excellent condition and sharp edges. Showing minor traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown. Original "mushroom" pushers.
- Manual-winding 2-reg 45-minutes chronograph
- In-house Cal.215 signed "Angelus"
- Nickel-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Service history is unknown, however, watch shows excellent results on a timegrapher and requires no further investment.
- Original gilt dial (correct military type) showing minor ageing of the surface.
- Original lacquer
- Numerals have lost original lume.
- Signed "Angelus" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands with original radium
- The watch with premium leather strap and generic buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.