14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
This rare and beautiful timepiece made by IWC Schffhausen in ca.1949 features a very rare full stainless steel case with very pronounced lugs. The case measures 35 mm without crown and looks amazing with mint, near-NOS silver dial. The movement inside is the famous in-house manual-winding Caliber 89 which offers an excellent combination of precision and reliability.
Full service in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally restored to factory specs, showing no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Serial number: 1165225
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1198232
- Full service in July 2018.
- Untouched original dial in excellent condition. Shows little to no aging of the surface.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Beveled silver hour markers
- Original silver "pencil" hands.
- The watch comes quality VintageCaliber.com leather strap and generic plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.