Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This beautiful and rare timepiece combines everything a true IWC connoisseur may ever desire: a very attrective 35.5 mm stainless steel case with so-called "teardrop" lugs, the famous manual-winding Caliber 89 by International Watch Co, and beautiful silver-shite dial in outstanding like-new condition!
Full service in June 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished, showing no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry.
- 35.5 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Original acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1177560
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1183344
- Full service in June 2017.
- Silver-white dial in near-mint condition showing little to no ageing. Minor spotting visible only with a jewellers loupe.
- The originality of the dial is questioned by several non-IWC collectors. The dial may have been replaced in the past (traces of oxidation tell us about at least few decades)
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" and "Swiss"
- Raised golden hour markers and Arabic numerals.
- Original golden "pencil" hands.
- The watch comes quality aftermarket strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.