Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
If you are looking for a mint and crisp jumbo Omega - this is your chance. Honestly, it doesn't get any better than this. A truly fascinating oversize piece traveled to us from 1954 in a time-machine remaining in untouched New-Old-Stock condition. It features an oversize full stainless steel case in one of the most sought-after designs which has never been polished and only shows no traces of use at all. Just like you expect, it boasts with an amazing bright-silver dial showing no aging and, of course, immaculate movement. Charismatic, valuable, wearable, top. Don't miss your chance.
Comes with original tag! Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Overall NOS condition
- 38 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original Omega signed steel crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.30T2 SC PC signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 11429835
- Excellent NOS condition.
- Professionally serviced in June 2018.
- Untouched silver-white dial in immaculate condition
- Printed black minutes track
- Beveled golden Arabic numerals
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original hands in new-old-stock condition condition
- The watch with handmade VintageCaliber.com leather strap
- Original Omega hang tag
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.