Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This Angelus is certainly not an average one! While the absolute majority of military chronographs made by Angelus in the 40s and 50s features non-waterproof snap-on case back, this timepiece is boasting with 38.5 mm waterproof case with screw-down case back! More than that, it features beautiful gilt black dial with the very same layout as used in "L.E." version made for Hungarian air forces. Razor sharp, shiny, and offering tons of charisma, this chronograph will be a perfect addition to any collection.
The watch went through complete service in December 2016! Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with screw-down case back. Mixed satin and high polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Outstanding condition and sharp edges.
- 38.5 mm (without crown) / 53 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown. Original "mushroom" pushers.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Manual-winding 2-reg 45-minutes chronograph
- In-house Cal.215 signed "Angelus"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock-protection.
- Outstanding condition. Fully serviced in December 2016.
- Original untouched gilt dial showing in excellent condition. Showing minor aging of the surface.
- Signed "Angelus" at 12 o'clock and "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition. Professionally relumed.
- The watch with brand-new RIOS1931 leather strap and generic steel buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.