Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Extremely attractive classics by IWC offering an unbeatable combination of a solid yellow gold "calatrava" shaped case and a gorgeous silver dial. Besides its' charm, this particular timepiece is notable for the caliber used - cal.88 which is among rarest calibers used in IWC dress watches. The size of the case makes it even more special. It measures 35 mm without crown while most cal.88 pieces are usually not bigger than 33 mm. Needless to say that it feels and looks amazing on the wrist.
The watch went through complete service in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid yellow gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to perfection. Showing strong geometry and crisp gold hallmarks.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold fluted crown.
- Original plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 1227843
- Manual-winding with small second hand
- Robust, precise and collectible Caliber 88, signed "International Watch Co Swiss"
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 16 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1154942
- Fine condition. Professionally serviced in December 2017.
- Untouched silver-white original dial in excellent condition, showing light aging on the outer perimeter at 2 o'clock. and homogenous aging.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" at 12 o’clock.
- Original "sword" golden hands, golden small seconds hand in perfect condition.
- The watch comes with our handmade tan calfskin strap with generic gold-plated buckle.
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.