Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Beautiful piece by Jaeger-LeCoultre offering elegant design, very wearable size and tons of charm. It features solid yellow gold case measuring a very wearable diameter of 36 mm without crown, precise and beautifully designed manual winding Cal.469 and minimalistic, yet eye-catching dial decorated with railway track. True vintage watch for true Jaeger-LeCoultre aficionado.
The watch went through complete service in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k yellow gold 2-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing. Correctly signed "LC" and with Swiss gold hallmarks.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Sharp lugs, crisp hallmarks.
- 36 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original yellow gold crown
- Service acrylic crystal
- Precise manual-winding movement with sweep seconds
- Cal.469 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre"
- Gold-plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve
- Serial number: 577562
- Fully serviced in December 2017
- Original untouched creamy dial with raised golden numerals at quarters, raised golden hour markers. Fine condition showing moderate ageing of the outer perimeter of the dial.
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss" at 6 o'clock.
- Original non-luminous hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with generic leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.