Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This beautiful and rare timepiece combines everything a true IWC connoisseur may ever desire: oversize stainless case with fancy "spyder" lugs and beautiful mixed finishing, the famous manual-winding Caliber 89 by International Watch Co, and beautiful silver-shite dial.
Full service in February 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished and brushed finishing.
- Professionally polished, showing no traces of wear/use. Perfect geometry.
- 36.5 mm (without crown) / 43.5 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel crown
- Original acrylic crystal
- Serial number: 1184338
- Time only manual-winding movement in mint condition
- Caliber 89, signed ‘International Watch Co Swiss’
- Côtes de Genève, polished screws, Breguet spring, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h.
- Serial number: 1188890
- Full service in February 2017.
- Untouched original dial with moderate patina and minimal spotting over the surface. Slight degradation on the outer perimeter of the dial between 10 and 3 o'clock.
- Signed "International Watch Co Schaffhausen" and "Swiss"
- Raised golden hour markers.
- Original golden "pencil" hands.
- The watch comes quality hand-made calfskin strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.