Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Quite a rare bird! This timepiece built by Longines in ca.1950 should usually have the well known caliber 12.68, however, it has the older cal.13.3 which is in fact not interchangeable with 12.68 series. Since all the components of the watch are purely factory made and fit each other perfectly, we assume that this piece is one of those built by Longines using old factory stock of calibers from the 1920s.
This particular piece is notable for sharp 35 mm case, charming silver dial, beautiful blue steel hands, and lovely historical caliber.
The watch went through complete service in June 2017. All stainless steel. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 3-body stainless steel case with snap-on caseback
- Professionally polished. Excellent condition, showing strong geometry, sharp edges and no traces of use.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 42 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crown.
- Possibly original acrylic crystal
- Reference: 5605 6
- Manual-winding "time-only" caliber with small seconds
- Caliber 13.3
- 15 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve, no shock protection.
- Serial number: 4491763
- Professionally serviced in June 2017.
- Original and untouched silver dial with printed black Arabic numerals
- Fine condition showing moderate spotting over the surface and scratches on the outer perimeter of the dial (most significantly at 12 o'clock).
- Signed "Longiness" at 12 o'clock.
- Original blue steel "dauphine" hands.
- The watch with brand-new aftermarket leather strap
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.