Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Original, fascinating, and rare timepiece made by Omega in ca.1950. It features 38 mm golden case, creamy-white dial with beautiful applied golden hour markers. It is powered with Cal.265 - a reliable successor of the famous Cal.30 which actually made Omega successful and popular brand.
This particular piece is notable for its' rare jumbo rose gold case and amazingly charming creamy dial showing a lot of character.
Professionally serviced in June 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year. Rose gold plated buckle!
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Perfect condition showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown in rose gold
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.265 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 12281072
- Professionally serviced in June 2017.
- Untouched authentic creamy dial in excellent condition showing little ageing and moderate spotting of the surface.
- Raised golden Arabic numerals and hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality calfskin strap
- Original rose gold plated period-correct Omega buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.