14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Original, fascinating, and exquisite timepiece made by Omega in ca.1950. It offers an amazing combination of a 38 mm pink gold case with a gorgeous white "honeycomb" textured dial. It is powered by Cal.265 - a reliable successor of the famous Cal.30 which made Omega successful and popular brand back in the 1940s.
Professionally serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Perfect condition showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown in rose gold
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.265 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 12144359
- Professionally serviced in May 2018.
- Untouched authentic white "honeycomb" dial showing minor aging of the surface. Excellent overall condition.
- Raised golden hour markers and Arabic numerals.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality generic leather strap and period correct Omega gold-plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions