Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Extremely rare version of the first generation Jaeger-LeCoultre Memovox powered with manual-winding movement cal.489/1 comes from the very first year of series production - from 1950. Among various versions of the dial produced, the one with luminous Arabic numerals is very rare. Very few survived in untouched condition after more than 60 years.
The watch went through complete service and testing in May 2016. The watch is in outstanding condition and keeps time perfectly. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 2-piece all stainless steel case with snap-on case back. Mixed satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Showing no traces of use.
- 35 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted crowns, unsigned.
- Service plexiglass crystal.
- Serial number: 622327
- Manual-winding movement with alarm function
- Caliber p489/1 signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre Swiss Fab.Suisse"
- 17 jewels, Parachoc protection, 54 hours of power reserve, 20 seconds of alarm reserve.
- Professionally serviced in July 2016.
- Serial number: 910916
- Fantastic original and untouched dial aged to creamy tone. Radium Arabic numerals. Original and untouched alarm disc.
- Signed "Jaeger-LeCoultre" at 12 o’clock.
- Original correct blue steel professionally relumed hands.
- Outstanding condition, showing beautiful aging and minor spotting.
- The watch with RIOS1931 leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.