Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
This charming and elegant timepiece offers a perfect combination of precision and design. Made by Vacheron Constantin in the early 1950s, it features the design which remains stylish even today. Pink gold case and glossy black dial allow nobody to stay indifferent.
The watch went through complete service in September 2016. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- 18k solid pink gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High-polished finishing.
- Mint condition, professionally polished. Showing very no traces of use.
- 34 mm / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 19 mm (between lugs)
- Possibly replacement pink gold fluted crown.
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Serial number: 312926
- Precise chronometer-grade manual-wind movement with small seconds
- Cal. 453/3C signed "Vacheron Constantin Swiss"
- Rhodium plated, 17 Jewels, 18000 A/j, adjusted to temperatures.
- Mint condition. Professionally serviced in September 2016 and never worn since then. Keeps time perfectly.
- Professionally refinished glossy black dial in oustanding condition.
- Signed "Vacheron Constantin Geneve" at 12 o'clock. Raised golden hour markers along with raised golden Arabic numerals.
- Original "baton" golden hands, golden small seconds hand.
- The watch comes with generic leather strap and generic gold-plated buckle.
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.