Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Delivery: ca.10 days
Extraordinary beautiful, extraordinary mint, extraordinary rare vintage watch. All these expressions fit vintage Omega Ref.2466 from ca.1951 perfectly. It really combines all the best: rare jumbo solid gold case measuring 37 mm without crown, remarkable silver dial in excellent near-NOS condition, and the famous Omega's chronograph movement - Caliber 321, which will later make its' way to the moon and back in Buzz Aldrin's and Neil Armstrong's Speedmaster pieces. Perhaps, it is the ultimate "dress" chronograph by Omega. Don't miss.
Professionally serviced in July 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k gold 3-body case with snap-on caseback.
- Professionally polished to factory specs
- 37 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed Omega crown
- Reference: 2466
- Manual-winding column-wheel chronograph
- Cal.321 signed "Omega"
Gold-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 46 hours of power-reserve. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serviced in July 2018
- Original untouched creamy-white dial in excellent near-NOS condition
- Showing little to no signs of aging
- Raised Omega logo at 12 o'clock, signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Raised golden arrow-shaped luminous hour markers
- Genuine and vintage Omega golden hour and minute hands though appear to be replaced in the past (original set should be luminous)
- Original chronograph hands
- Generic leather strap with generic gold-plated buckle
- Extract of archives
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.