Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Extremely attractive vintage dress watch by Omega from ca. 1951. It is powered with a bullet-proof Cal.265 - a successor of the famous cal.30 family which actually made Omega famous. This particular piece is notable for a beautiful silver coloured dial and shiny oversize 38 mm case.
Professionally serviced in March 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Genuine vintage Omega "mushroom" crown. Replaced in the past, it is the older type (pre-1950s)
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.265 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 12667125
- Professionally serviced in March 2017.
- Untouched original dial in great condition. Showing minor ageing on the outer perimeter at 3 and 7 o'clock. Small dent between the logo and 11 o'clock hour marker.
- Raised silver Arabic numerals and printed hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original blue steel hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality leather strap
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.