Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Attractive and sought after classics by Omega. This particular piece is notable for a beautiful two-tone silver dial with gilt numerals and a shiny oversize 38 mm case made of stainless steel. The movement inside is the manual-winding caliber 265 - a memer of the famous 30T2 series. Big, beautiful, reliable.
Professionally serviced in December 2017. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 46 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.265 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 12.9 million
- Excellent condition. Professionally serviced in December 2017.
- Untouched original dial in very good condition. Showing minor ageing on the outer perimeter and barely visible spotting in the middle section.
- Gilt Arabic numerals and beveled gilt hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality leather strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.