Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Original, fascinating, and rare timepiece made by Omega in ca.1951. It offers an amazing combination of a 38 mm pink gold case with a gorgeous silver dial aged to pink-ish tone. It is powered by Cal.265 - a reliable successor of the famous Cal.30 which made Omega successful and popular brand back in the 1940s.
Professionally serviced in March 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Professionally polished. Perfect condition showing no traces of use.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original signed crown in rose gold
- Service plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.265 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 12994261
- Professionally serviced in March 2018.
- Untouched authentic silver dial which uniformly aged to salmon color over the last 6 decades. Excellent overall condition.
- Raised golden hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in outstanding condition.
- The watch with high-quality generic leather strap
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.