Free Worldwide Insured Courier Shipping / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Payment via bank transfer is subject to a 5% discount! Contact us for details.
Delivery: ca.10 days
Charming chronograph by Breitling from ca.1952 boasting with an oversize 37.5 mm solid rose gold case, nice and reliable Venus 188 movement and a nicely aged creamy-white dial with multi-colored scales.
Professionally serviced in May 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Solid 18k rose gold 3-body case with snap-on case back. High polished finishing.
- Professionally polished to factory specs. Sharp edges and perfect geometry.
- 37.5 mm (without crown) / 45 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original unsigned golden crown. Original pushers in outstanding condition.
- Service acrylic crystal.
- Serial number: 808663
- Reference number: 1191
- Manual-winding cam switched chronograph
- Venus 188 signed "Breitling Cadette"
- Nickel-plated, 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 45 hours of power reserve.
- Balance cock may have been replaced in the past
- Professionally serviced in May 2018
- Original creamy-white dial in good condition showing uniform aging and minor discoloration
- Signed "Breitling" and with applied logo at 12 o'clock. Signed "Cadette" and "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original golden hands in excellent condition
- The watch with a generic leather strap and generic gold plated buckle
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.