Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Rare and highly collectible Omega chronograph featuring the famous and arguably one of the best chronograph movements ever made - the in-house manual-winding Caliber 33.3.
This particular piece is notable for its' year of production making this watch very late execution 33.3 CHRO, for its' oversize 38 mm full stainless steel case and charismatic "ghost" dial.
Comes with extract of archives. Professionally serviced in June 2018. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- All stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on stainless steel caseback.
- Professionally detailed. Excellent overall condition and strong geomtery.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 44 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Original steel fluted "onion" crown and original pushers in excellent condition.
- Reference: 2404
- Manual-winding chronograph
- Legendary Cal. 33.3 signed "Omega"
- 17 jewels, 18000 A/h, 40 hours of power reserve.
- Excellent condition
- Professionally serviced.
- Original and untouched dial in good condition showing uniform "ghost" aging
- Signed "Omega" with applied logo at 12 o'clock.
- Original silver hour and minute hands
- Original blue steel chrono hands. Hands have aged to a darker tone.
- The watch with period correct Omega NOS strap + Omega buckle
- Omega's extract of archives
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.