Free Worldwide Insured Shipping with FedEx / Authenticity Guaranteed / 14-days Inspection Period / 1-year Warranty
Original, fascinating, and still affordable timepiece made by Omega in ca.1952. It features 38 mm all stainless steel case, creamy-white dial with beautiful mirror-like Arabic numerals. It is powered with Cal.266 - a reliable successor of the famous Cal.30 which actually made Omega successful and popular brand.
Original Omega buckle. Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Stainless steel 3-body case with snap-on case back. Satin and high-polished finishing.
- Polished in the past. Fine condition showing minor traces of use and minor scratches.
- 38 mm (without crown) / 43 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Original Omega signed steel crown.
- Replacement plexiglass crystal
- Manual-winding with small seconds hand
- Cal.266 signed ‘Omega’.17 jewels, 18000 A/h and 43 hours of power-reserve. Antimagnetic. Incabloc shock protection.
- Serial number: 13748236
- Service history is unknown. Timegrapher shows strong results: 240 degrees of amplitude, 0 ms of beat error, -5 seconds a day.
- Untouched authentic creamy-white dial in good condition showing moderate ageing and spotting over the surface.
- Printed golden Arabic numerals and raised hour markers.
- Signed "Omega" at 12 o'clock. Correctly signed "Swiss Made" at 6 o'clock.
- Original silver hands in outstanding condition. Small seconds hand shows minor ageing.
- The watch with generic leather strap and period correct Omega buckle
- Suede leather watch travel case
- Our company’s warranty certificate, invoice and general terms and conditions.